Excluding the “Individual” level, you may name up to two adults who reside in the same household.
With this, there are two options:
- You can name two adults on the membership card. This will allow either named adult to visit together or separately.
- You can name only one adult, leaving an additional guest spot.
For example, if you purchase a family membership (2 adults + 2 guests) and only list one named member, that member can bring any 3 guests on each visit. With the same example, if you were to name 2 members, either named member can bring any 2 guests on each visit.
A named member not in attendance does not create an additional guest spot.
Children 2 and under are FREE and can come along with any membership level!
Your membership becomes active on the date of purchase and is valid for one year from the purchase date.
Within 3-5 days of joining, you will receive an email with a link to your digital membership card that can be installed on your phone. Members may contact us at email@example.com to request a physical membership card.
Your digital membership card will be automatically updated within 3-5 days with your new expiration date and any changes that you may have made when you renewed. If you need your digital membership card resent to you, please contact the membership team.
Renewing early will add one year to your current expiration date. You will not lose any time by renewing early.
The Florida Aquarium is closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. There are no blackout dates! Reservations are required as part of our current safety protocols.
No. Gift certificates are not available at this time, but memberships can be purchased as a gift. Please consider a gift membership!
Yes. You have two weeks from the date of your receipt to apply general admission tickets to a membership. Your admission tickets must be purchased from The Florida Aquarium; tickets purchased from a third-party reseller cannot be applied toward a membership. Only one admission receipt is valid toward a membership, and it can be used only for the individuals who purchased the admission tickets. Only the admission that would be covered on the membership will go toward the cost of the membership. Example: if you have two admission tickets on one receipt, but buy an Individual level membership, only one of the admission tickets can be applied toward a membership.
You can apply your tickets to a membership in person, or by calling the membership team at (813) 273-4030 with the order number from your receipt.
Effective May 28, members must register the license plate number of up to two vehicle(s) with the City of Tampa to receive complimentary access to the parking lot. Parking spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
To prevent misuse of membership cards, we require that all named adult cardholders present photo ID upon entering the Aquarium. We also want to protect our members should membership cards be lost or stolen.
No. Your membership card and associated privileges are not transferable to another individual.
Memberships cannot be suspended at any time.
Memberships are nontransferable and are valid only for the member(s) named on the card.
Membership purchases are nonrefundable.
Yes! As a courtesy to our members, we may list one (1) adult in your account as a nanny/caregiver. Details below:
- The nanny/caregiver is only permitted to bring in members’ children, no other adult guests.
- The nanny/caregiver will not be listed on the membership card and MUST show his/her photo ID at Guest Services for entry.
- The nanny/caregiver may come in place of a primary member. If the nanny/caregiver accompanies the primary member(s), a guest spot must be available on the membership for the nanny/caregiver to gain free entry to the Aquarium.
- If a nanny/caregiver is not listed in our system, we will not be able to admit him/her into the Aquarium. To add or change a nanny/caregiver on your membership, contact the membership team.