Graphic Design Internship
Become a part of the Creative Services team and contribute to signage, exhibitry and materials throughout the Aquarium. From individual graphics, illustrations and photos to entire sign layouts, you will help bring the guest experience to life!
- Receiving and executing project requests.
- Presenting concept images and designs in preparation for final artwork.
- Setting up production artwork files accurately and efficiently.
- Graphic design and layout skills are a must, along with an eagerness to learn and make even the simplest of projects the best they can be in a deadline driven environment.
- At least a college sophomore with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Proficient with Adobe Suite and able to follow creative and templated guidelines.
- Must be prepared to provide a portfolio or examples of your work.
- Three days and up to 24 hours per week. 9AM – 5PM. Flexible but preferably Tuesday – Thursday.
Please Note: This is an unpaid internship. Interns must make their own accommodation and transportation arrangements.
We are not currently accepting applications.