Graphic Design Internship
Themed Experiences Graphic Design Internship
Become a part of the Creative Services team where you will have a unique opportunity to develop signage, exhibitry and materials throughout the Aquarium. From individual graphics, illustrations and photos to entire sign layouts, you will help bring the guest experience to life!
- Create concept designs.
- Create digital and/or traditional production work.
- Set up production files that conform to the project’s specifications.
- Graphic design and layout skills are a must, along with an eagerness to learn and make even the simplest of projects the best they can be in a deadline driven environment.
- At least a college sophomore with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Proficient with Adobe Suite and able to follow creative and templated guidelines.
- Must be prepared to provide a portfolio or examples of your work.
- Receiving and executing project requests.
- Presenting concept images and designs in preparation for final artwork.
- Setting up production artwork files accurately and efficiently.
- Three days and up to 24 hours per week. 9AM – 5PM. Flexible but preferably Tuesday – Thursday.
Please Note: This is an unpaid internship. Interns must make their own accommodation and transportation arrangements.