Plan Your Visit
Everything You Need to Know to Plan Your Visit
Hours of Operation
Monday – Sunday 9:30 AM – 5 PM
Closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
The Florida Aquarium has implemented safety protocols – developed in conjunction with Tampa General Hospital and USF Health – to ensure the safety of its guests, including:
- Online ticket reservations are required for timed-entry for all guests
- In line with the latest CDC guidance, fully-vaccinated guests may forego wearing a mask while visiting The Florida Aquarium. Masks are still required for unvaccinated guests (including children between the ages of 3 and 11) while inside the Aquarium.
- Per U.S. Coast Guard regulations, face coverings are required while riding inside the main cabin onboard the Bay Spirit ll, but are not required when outside the main cabin.
- The maintenance of high standards of cleanliness including a continuous rotation with a focus on all high-touch surfaces.
Getting to the Aquarium
The Florida Aquarium is located in downtown Tampa in the Channel district and accessible by the following public transportation options:
• TECO Street Car System – Cumberland Avenue Station (Stop #7). Free to ride. Check Street Car schedule at www.tecolinestreetcar.org
• Pirate Water Taxi – Stop 1. Check Water Taxi schedule at www.piratewatertaxi.comDriving Directions & Parking