Birthday Parties are on hold.
We look forward to celebrating birthdays with our friends and fans as soon as it is safe to do so! With safety as our first priority, we hope to bring these important celebrations back late in 2021. Please check back periodically or sign up for our newsletter for regular updates like these.
Party With the Fishes
Go all out with an exclusive Party with the Fishes!
Party with the Fishes is The Florida Aquarium’s birthday party program that gives children ages 1-12 a fin-tastic experience celebrating their special day surrounded by family, friends and, of course, fishes! The Aquarium supplies the fun and the party supplies! With six unique party spaces to choose from (both indoor and outdoor), a birthday at the Aquarium is sure to make a splash!
Membership has its privileges! Aquarium members receive a 10% discount off party packages.
All parties include:
- Two hours of party time in a private party space
- Aquarium party host
- Visit from one of the Aquarium’s animal ambassadors
- Delicious cake from Publix Greenwise Market
- Water and lemonade
- Special gift for the birthday child
- Digital party invitation
- Aquatic themed decorations
- Party supplies (cups, napkins, plates, forks, candles)
- Admission to the Aquarium for all guests
- Discounted parking for party guests in the Aquarium parking lot (if available)
Party Spaces and Pricing
*Prices subject to change
The Florida Aquarium has six unique indoor (in the Learning Center) and outdoor spaces for your birthday party. Package price varies depending on space selected and number of guests.
Maximum Capacity: 30
Features a Guided Scavenger Hunt
Maximum Capacity: 40
Feature a personalized greeting from a SCUBA diver in our Coral Reef habitat (restrictions may apply)
Maximum Capacity: 25
Features a meet and greet with one of the Aquarium’s costume characters and a guided tour of the Wetlands of Florida habitat
Backyard Room parties are specially designed for children ages 1-6.
Maximum Capacity: 30
Features hands-on science activities and a Behind-the-Scenes tour
Lab parties are specially designed for children ages 8-12
Maximum capacity of 90 people
Maximum Capacity: 90
Features play time in The Splash Pad
Food & Beverage
- No outside food is permitted
- Sheet cake provided by Publix Greenwise Market
- Water, lemonade and cake are included in your party package.
- Additional Food and Beverage can be added to your party.
|Cheese, Pepperoni, Vegetable Pizza (14”)||$15|
|Chicken Tenders (20 pieces)||$30|
|Cuban Sandwiches (15 pieces)||$40|
|Cheese and Vegetable Tray*||$35|
|Fruit and Yogurt Dip Tray*||$50|
|Tortilla Chips and Salsa*||$20|
|Kettle Chips and Herb Dip*||$20|
|Pitcher of Soda
*Serves approximately 12 people
- Aquatic themed decorations including centerpieces, table cloths and cake display are provided to complement your party’s theme.
- Additional table decorations and party favors may be supplied by the party host; however, all decorations must be approved by The Florida Aquarium.
- Please contact Education Reservations for more information.
- The Florida Aquarium has a strict No Balloon policy. To ensure the safety of our animals and the cleanliness of Tampa Bay and the Port of Tampa, balloons and inflatables are not permitted.
More to Know
Contact the reservation staff directly if the birthday child or guest/s have food allergies.
Additional food must be ordered, and paid in full, the Tuesday before your party.
Leftover food and beverage may not be taken home with the exception of the Publix Greenwise Market cake.
Prices are subject to change without notice. A formal quote will be provided at the time of registration.
- Birthday parties are designed for children ages 1-12.
- Interested in booking an adult’s birthday party? Learn more.
- Parties must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
- A $150 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of reservation.
- Final party details and remaining balance are due the Tuesday prior to the scheduled party.
- There is a $50 fee for an additional birthday child.
- Parties cannot exceed the maximum capacity of your party space.
- Your guest count must include every adult and child, regardless of age, attending the party. Infants (0-1 years) will not be included in the cost of the party; however, they must be counted toward the capacity of your party space.
- Outdoor parties are held rain or shine. Party guests will receive discounted parking in the Aquarium’s lot at the rate of $5 per vehicle, subject to parking availability. The Aquarium does not validate off-site parking.