Want to Engage with The Florida Aquarium?
The Florida Aquarium is a proud community partner, empowering individuals to act and change the world.
- Ticket Donation Requests: Non-profits may request general admission tickets for your charitable organization’s event using the Ticket Donation request form
- Community Events and Engagement:If you’re interested in hosting The Florida Aquarium at your upcoming event, please submit the Public Outreach request form
- Speaking Engagements: If you’re interested in having someone from The Florida Aquarium speak at your next event or conference, please submit the Speaking Engagements request form
- Student Projects: If you’re interested in The Florida Aquarium for a class project or assignment, please submit the Career and Project request form
- Media Relations: For all interviews or media-related inquiries, please visit The Florida Aquarium Press Room, by clicking here
Questions? Connect directly with an Aquarium department by using one of the numbers below or send us a message.
Aquarium Guest Services – (813) 273-4000
Birthday Parties/Sleepovers – (813) 273-4015
Development – (813) 367-4041
Education Reservations – (813) 273-4015
Gift Shop – (813) 273-4000 x 4211
Group Reservations – 813-273-4015
Job Line – (813) 273-4021
Membership – (813) 273-4030
Private Events/Facility Rentals – (813) 273-4000 x 4288
Public Relations/Media Requests – (813) 309-9721
Summer AquaCamps – (813) 273-4015
Volunteer Information – (813) 273-4121