Membership Reciprocal Program
Members of The Florida Aquarium can take advantage of discounts to attractions in Tampa Bay and beyond. Admission discounts are based on your Florida Aquarium membership level. Simply present your current membership card and photo ID.
Tips for using your reciprocal benefits:
- Partners and offers are subject to change without notice. We strongly suggest contacting the destination for confirmation of these offers prior to your visit.
- Admission discounts are generally based on your Florida Aquarium membership level, but may vary depending on the organization.
- You must show your photo ID along with a valid membership card when you arrive at your destination to receive the discount.
- Reciprocal benefits only apply to general admission. Special events, parking, etc. are not included.
Restaurants & Retail
$5 off on either an individual annual membership ($25 normally) or family annual membership ($40 normally)
AZA Reciprocity Program
We also partner with over 150 zoos and aquariums around the country through the Association of Zoos & Aquariums (AZA) Reciprocity Program.
- Santa Fe College Teaching Zoo (Gainesville)
- Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
- Brevard Zoo (Melbourne)
- Zoo Miami
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
- Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens (Sanford)
- Mote Marine Aquarium (Sarasota)
- Saint Augustine Alligator Farm
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park
- Palm Beach Zoo
For a full listing, view the Association of Zoos and Aquariums Reciprocity Chart.