We're Excited to SEA you!
The Florida Aquarium has taken measures to safeguard your health and safety, and that of our staff and animals. As a scientific organization, we continue to adhere to strict wellness guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our healthcare partners at Tampa General Hospital and USF Health.
We appreciate your confidence in The Florida Aquarium and look forward to seeing you during your visit.General Admission Tickets Member Reservations
What to Expect
- Online reservations are required to enhance the guest experience; especially during peak hours of visitation.
- Groups will be limited to 8 tickets.
- In line with the latest CDC guidance, fully-vaccinated guests may forego wearing a mask while visiting The Florida Aquarium. Masks are still required for unvaccinated guests (including children between the ages of 3 and 11) while inside the Aquarium.
- Per U.S. Coast Guard regulations, face coverings are required while riding inside the main cabin onboard the Bay Spirit ll, but are not required when outside the main cabin.
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found throughout the Aquarium including at the entry, exit and restrooms.
- The Aquarium will maintain its high standards of cleanliness and all high-touch surfaces like windows, railings, restrooms, and elevators will continuously be cleaned.
The Florida Aquarium has Infection Prevention Approval by Tampa General Hospital.
Some temporary adjustments to the guest experience include:
The 4-D Theater is open with limited capacity and showings.
The Wild Dolphin Cruise is running with a limited capacity.
Behind the Scenes Tours, Close-up Critter Tours, Shark Dive, Heart of the Sea Swim and other added experiences are currently unavailable.
Secret Sealife Superhero and Heart of the Sea Shows are currently unavailable.View Experiences