Support Us

Support your florida aquarium

There are several ways to support us and our vision to protect and restore our blue planet. Simply purchasing a ticket helps fund our education and environmental conservation programs. Find out how you can make an positive impact with the options below.

 

Visit

Your Aquarium admission and purchases of food and gifts contribute to our animal care and environmental conservation programs. About 80 percent of the funds we use to operate come from money we earn through our daily operations. The remaining 20 percent is acquired through donations and a portion through public funding.


 

Donate

As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, we rely on the generosity of individuals, corporations and other organizations to support our amazing and impactful programs. You can help educate under-privileged school kids, protect endangered species or support the care of our amazing animal ambassadors that call the Aquarium home. 


 

Adopt an Animal

You can symbolically adopt an animal at The Florida Aquarium and directly help our efforts to care for our animal residents and save their wild counterparts.


 

Volunteer

Help The Florida Aquarium to protect and restore our blue planet by becoming a volunteer! We are seeking individuals who are passionate about marine life and the natural environment and are eager to assist the Aquarium on our mission to entertain, educate, and inspire stewardship of the our natural environment. 


 

Membership

Embark on a year-long journey of discovery at The Florida Aquarium with an annual membership.  A portion of your annual membership fee supports our mission to entertain, educate and inspire stewardship of the natural environment.

 
 

 

Sponsorship

There are numerous sponsorship opportunities at The Florida Aquarium. You can gain exposure while supporting a fundraising event; support our mission and contribute to an Amazing Guest Experience by sponsoring an exhibit; or directly fund a program of your choice including research, conservation, education and more.

Learn more