Water Wheels - We Come to You!
The Water Wheels Program is a favorite of many teachers and community program leaders. It provides participants with a hands-on opportunity to learn about animals and environmental science right at their school or facility. Children are more likely to remember lessons when they can touch and see animals.
See program descriptions in AquaVentures.
Request your Water Wheels Program here!
Scheduling Your Aquarium Traveling Program
School Year Programs
• Pre K-K programs are 30 minutes, Animal Ambassadors and Living the
Aquarium Life are 45 minutes, Bayside Discoveries is 90 minutes, and
all other programs are 45-60 minutes.
• $195 for first program/$150 for each additional program; same day,
same site, same program/plus mileage within 75 miles of The Florida
• The Bayside Discoveries program fee is $225 for the first
program/$180 for the second program/plus mileage from The Florida
Aquarium. Due to the length of this program, we can only do a
maximum of 2 programs/day.
• Registration for Water Wheels programs must be made at least
two weeks in advance. Full payment is due two weeks prior to your
• There is a maximum of three programs per visit. Our aquatic programs,
A-B-Seas and Surf Zone have a two program per day limit.
• Please note that many of our animals are used in multiple programs.
• The Bayside Discoveries and Surf Zone programs use the field
study approach to marine science. Please see program descriptions for
Can't make it to the Aquarium this summer? We can come to your camp! Water Wheels is a favorite to many! Students will have an opportunity to meet a variety of the Aquarium's animal ambassadors without having to leave the comfort and safety of ther summer program environment. Choose from terrestrial or marine theme. Programs are 45 - 60 minutes.
Price: $195 for first program and $150 for additional program. Plus $0.50 per mile to and from your location within 75 miles of The Florida Aquarium.
- Registration for Water Wheels programs must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Full payment is due two weeks prior to the scheduled program.
- Maximum of three programs
- 75 students maximum per program K-8th Grade; 40 students maximum per program Pre-K
Contact the Education Department
Phone Number: 813-273-4015