Education & Camps
The Education & Volunteer departments are looking for responsible students, high school freshmen through seniors who are interested in volunteering for our AquaCamps and Public Programs teams. Experience with public speaking is a plus, but not required. Junior Educators will need to commit to onsite training days and to working two days per week* during the summer. *Accommodations can be made for prior commitments within reason and with ample notice.*
· Marine science content
· How to deliver or interpret information for guests
· How to deliver extraordinary customer service to our guests
· How to convey and present scientific information to families at community events
· How to work with children ages 3 - 9 in a camp setting
· Best practices for caring for animals and techniques for interpretive presentations
To apply for the program, please fill out the application* upload updated application and return the completed form to The Florida Aquarium at the address provided. Applications received after this date will not be considered for eligibility. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and phone interviews will be scheduled.
The fastest, easiest way to get information on everything happening at The Florida Aquarium.
Help The Florida Aquarium rescue sea turtles, restore coral reefs, educate underserved school children and inspire stewardship in our natural environment. Please donate.
Connect With Us
Get the latest news and join the conversation!
The Florida Aquarium is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization whose mission is to entertain, educate and inspire stewardship about our natural environment.