Water Quality Internship
The water quality intern will be working with a team of biologists, researchers, technicians, engineers and educators dedicated to responsible husbandry practices and continued research.
Functions of this internship include:
• Under supervision, operate and maintain water quality lab.
• Help Identify innovative water conservation protocols.
• Under supervision, monitors laboratory supplies and replenishes within a define authority and budget.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
The preferred intern candidate is working towards a biology degree from an accredited university with concentration in chemistry, microbiology or marine science and is skilled or seeking experience in the following:
• The use of ionalyzers, spectrophotometers and autochemistry systems.
• Experience in water analysis and pathobiology.
Must be enrolled in a degree program.
Must submit resume and a cover letter which outlines your area of interest and your availability.
Internships are on a volunteer basis.
How to apply:
Select the internship that best fits your needs. Email application materials to: Internship@flaquarium.org or Fax to : (813) 273-4161.
All internships are non-paid.