The water quality intern will be working with a team of biologists, researchers, technicians, engineers and educators dedicated to responsible husbandry practices and continued research.
• Under supervision, operate and maintain water quality lab.
• Help Identify innovative water conservation protocols.
• Under supervision, monitors laboratory supplies and replenishes within a define authority and budget.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
The preferred intern candidate is working towards a biology degree from an accredited university with concentration in chemistry, microbiology or marine science and is skilled or seeking experience in the following:
• The use of ionalyzers, spectrophotometers and autochemistry systems.
• Experience in water analysis and pathobiology.
Select the internship that best fits your needs. Email application materials to: Internship@flaquarium.org or Fax to : (813) 273-4161.
The fastest, easiest way to get information on everything happening at The Florida Aquarium.
Help The Florida Aquarium rescue sea turtles, restore coral reefs, educate underserved school children and inspire stewardship in our natural environment. Please donate.
Connect With Us
Get the latest news and join the conversation!
The Florida Aquarium is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization whose mission is to entertain, educate and inspire stewardship about our natural environment.