Annual Pass Member Information
Your Annual Pass
- Primary members, those listed on your membership card, are limited to members of a single household.
- Primary members must be 16 years of age or older and provide photo ID.
- A primary member named on your Membership card MUST be present each time your Membership is used.
- A primary member must be present for children to enter the Aquarium.
- Please present your Annual Pass Membership card at the entrance along with a photo ID.
- The name and address on the ID must match the information on your Annual Pass Membership.
- If you have two primary Members listed on a Membership and only one primary Member is present, that does NOT create an additional guest space.
- Individual Memberships are limited to one (1) named primary Member; all others can name up to two (2) primary Members.
- Members receive a Membership card within three (3) weeks of signing up for a Membership. If you do not receive a card in this time frame please call the Membership office at 813-273-4030.
- Until you receive your card, you can present your receipt for your Membership payment or a photo I.D. as Membership validation for parking and admission to the Aquarium.
- Memberships purchased on-line allow you to print temporary paperwork as proof of Membership until the Annual Pass Membership card is received. Present the temporary paperwork along with a primary Member’s photo ID in order to utilize the Annual Pass Membership.
- Memberships expire 365 days from date of purchase.
- You will receive one (1) card per household for all categories of Membership.
- If you lose your Membership card you may still gain access: verify your Membership with Guest Services by presenting a photo I.D.
- There is a $5 replacement fee for lost cards.
- Memberships are NOT transferable, refundable or valid for resale. Memberships are valid for only those listed on the card and their guests accompanied guests.
- As a courtesy to our Members, we allow one (1) named adult to be listed in our system as a Nanny/caregiver.
- The Nanny is only permitted to bring in Members’ children up to the number of guest spaces on your Membership.
- The Nanny will not be listed on the Membership card, and MUST show his/her photo ID to the parking attendant and at Guest Services for entry.
- If a Nanny is not listed in our system, we will not be able to admit him/her into the Aquarium without a primary Member calling or coming in person to add them to the Membership.
- Please note: children’s names are not listed on the card.
Aquarium Parking: Members Only Lane
The Florida Aquarium offers an exclusive members only lane to the Aquarium parking lot!
- Your Annual PassMembership card has a magnetic stripe, swipe the Card, stripe side up.
- The Members’ lane is only accessible to Aquarium Annual Pass Member holders during daytime hours, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, while visiting the Aquarium.
- Your Annual Pass Membership must be valid the date of arrival in order to operate the parking lane; expired Annual Pass Memberships cannot gain access.
- Individual members receive only one entry per day.
- Party of 2 and above categories receive a maximum of 2 entries per day.
- If you have guests in additional vehicles, they must pay for their parking.
- Overnight parking is strictly prohibited!
- For more details on members only parking system, please call 813-273-4030.
- Due to current system constraints, on the last valid day of your Membership, your card will not work in the Member parking gate. Please go to the gate with a parking attendant, who will verify the Membership and allow you to park for free. An attendant is present from 9:15am-3:30pm daily.
AnnualPass/Member Events and Programs
The Florida Aquarium is pleased to offer special events and previews to our members. In addition, you will be informed of a variety of educational programs and activities including sleepovers, classes, lectures and field trips. You will receive information regarding special events and programs through the newsletter, by mailings or you may subscribe to our E-Newsletter.
WaterColors, our magazine, features articles about our animal collection, exhibits, upcoming events and programs. Our monthly E-newsletter features upcoming Aquarium events and special member-only offers. To subscribe simply send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.flaquarium.org.
As an Annual Pass Member, you may bring your additional guests (those not covered by an Annual Pass Memberhip) directly to the Guest Services Desk to purchase their tickets. Your guests will not have to stand in the regular ticket line. Additional guests will receive a $3 per ticket discount on Aquarium admission.
Daily hours of operations 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Member Tickets for Guests
|Children under 12
|Children 2 & under
Primary members, those named on the membership, are limited to a single household. Other restrictions may apply.
Memberships are NOT transferable, refundable or valid for resale. Annual Pass Memberships are valid for only those listed on the card and their accompanied guests.
Annual Pass Membership free admission benefit does not apply when members visits as part of a school group, class tour, or other organized group visit. Seniors, Teachers (K-12 in Florida only), and Homeschool Families receive special discounts on Annual Pass Membership. For more information, please call (813) 273-4030 today!