Marketing/Public Relations Intern
The Florida Aquarium’s Marketing and PR Department is currently looking for an intern that could commit one year to the program. The Marketing & PR Intern would assist the team on marketing and PR related tasks and outreach programs in the community. Intern must be a reliable team player and knowledgeable on the current social media trends. Prefer detail oriented candidates.
• Must be enrolled in a degree program and in Junior or Senior year.
• Must submit resume, an unofficial transcript, and a cover letter which outlines your area of interest.
• One year commitment starting January 2013 and two days per week.
• Must be willing to work some weekend events.
• Internships are on a volunteer basis.
How to apply:
• Select the internship that best fits your needs.
• Email application materials to: Internship@flaquarium.org or Fax to : (813) 273-4161
All internships are non-paid.