Get Get Involved
The Florida Aquarium’s Marketing and PR Department is currently looking for an intern that could commit one year to the program. The Marketing & PR Intern would assist the team on marketing and PR related tasks and outreach programs in the community. Intern must be a reliable team player and knowledgeable on the current social media trends. Prefer detail oriented candidates.
• Must be enrolled in a degree program and in Junior or Senior year.
• Must submit resume, an unofficial transcript, and a cover letter which outlines your area of interest.
• One year commitment starting January 2013 and two days per week.
• Must be willing to work some weekend events.
• Internships are on a volunteer basis.
• Select the internship that best fits your needs.
• Email application materials to: Internship@flaquarium.org or Fax to : (813) 273-4161
The fastest, easiest way to get information on everything happening at The Florida Aquarium.
Help The Florida Aquarium rescue sea turtles, restore coral reefs, educate underserved school children and inspire stewardship in our natural environment. Please donate.
Connect With Us
Get the latest news and join the conversation!
The Florida Aquarium is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization whose mission is to entertain, educate and inspire stewardship about our natural environment.